I pass this prophecy along from others: September 4, 2008 Intercessors Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 Subject: Prophecy about McCain & Palin I have just returned from our Sunday AM service. As you know, we have been involved in 90 days of hosting the Lord’s Presence and it has been powerful…in a personal way. We knew there has been lots of warfare, because when we get home we are tired and need a nap. The Sunday AM celebrations have been just worship, with some intercessory prayer, but no preaching or teaching. This morning after an extended time of worship, Dutch Sheets, our pastor, shared an exhortation, as he called it. During this, we were about to explode in our spirits. I believe you are aware that Dutch was used by the Lord to call prayer before the 2000 Bush election that was so close. He said this morning that this election is perhaps even more critical than 2000, because of the Supreme Court. If the right political posture is not elected, we stand to lose decade...
Comments